Chanit Cohen has put together a very good tutorial in Hebrew on how to set up your WordPress blog, which was published on Ynet. The tutorial includes screenshots of the Hebrew version of WordPress.
This article received a number of comments, which she responds to on her blog. One of the questions is how to gain more readers for your blog. She gives the following advice:
- Put interesting comments on other people’s blogs. Blog owners read their comments and look at the blogs of their commenters.
- Participate in forums that are related to the topic of your blog.
- Add a signature to your email that publicizes your blog.
- Refer to other bloggers’ articles in your posts, and this will create pingbacks to their blogs. Allow trackbacks from other blogs.
- Add your blog to blog directories.
This is very good advice, and it works!